This tutorial explains about how to create your own custom extension method in C# language.
1. Create a static class that's going to have the extension method.
2. Implement the extension method as static method.
3. The first parameter of the extension method defines which data type going to be extended and must be preceded with 'this' modifier.
4. Import the namespace which has extension method class.
5. Now the method can be extended by putting DOT after the variable like .ToString()
Lets create the extension methods (RemoveSpace() and RemoveNumber()) for removing numbers and space from the string.
Image 1: Extension method class
Image 2: Accessing extension methods
Image 3:Removes the numbers from string
Image 4:Removes the spaces from string